- January 2009 - Top International Student Chefs Compete to Create Gourmet Meals for Ground-Breaking Microwave Packaging
- October 2007 - Sealed Air Launches the International Chefs’ Circle to Promote Quality Ready Meals on a Global Scale
- Chefs as Innovators and Process Designers: A Historical Perspective by Professor Svetlana Rodgers
- Just mix in the ingredients – Câremé's originality and space age technologies by Professor Svetlana Rodgers
- Functional Meals – Threat or Future Opportunity? by Professor Svetlana Rodgers
- How to Optimaize Room Service by Chef Leo Jaciuk
- Time for Vending? by Chef Roberto Petersen
- The state of technological sophistication and the need for new specialised tertiary degrees in food services by Professor Svetlana Rodgers
- Are we ready for “Ready Meals”? by Chef Christopher Graham
- Designed Packaging Ready-to-Eat Meals by Professor Svetlana Rodgers
- Ready Meals! Are customers ready? by Chef Leo Jaciuk
- Not only are we ready for the task, we’ve also got everything to do it! by Chef Francisco Valero Bauer
- Cryovac Simple Steps® package was featured on the television series A Current Affairs. The program discussed how pre-prepared meals can save time and stress in the kitchen. View video
- Chef André Boccato announces the opening of his new restaurant Boccato Lounge & Cuisine . He has also just released a São Paulo restaurant’s guide. Learn more about Chef André Boccato.
- Chef Leonardo Jaciuk shares photos of his culinary style.