Cryovac® International Chefs’ Circle
Welcome to Sealed Air’s Cryovac® International Chefs’ Circle - a global think tank of recognized professionals that promote a high quality approach in preparing meal solutions for the retail and foodservice market segments.
Role of ICC Members
- Share best practices in developing quality prepared meals
- Use creativity to invent new recipes for the fast-growing global ready meals category
- Help mentor the next generation of chefs worldwide
- Provide input on how to improve prepared meals packaging quality and efficiency at all steps of the value chain
- Sealed Air is always very active in Food Service and is hosting two exceptional events. The event held in the USA in September featured experts on Aseptic packaging, trends in restaurant operations and menu creation. At the event held in France in October key players representing the major segments of Food Service markets (social catering, hotels/room service, airlines and meals on wheels, food on the go and vending) conducted presentations regarding innovations in their area.
- Rising chefs from four of the world’s top culinary schools competed in the inaugural Cryovac® International Culinary Schools Contest. Learn more...